Feathers - Art Journal Page

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,



I am sharing Journal spread with you, today...
I love these textured feathers stamps by Rubber Dance.... so many ways we can use them.

Rubber Dance Stamps Used:
I had created background here using various acrylic paints and Rubber Dance stamps.



On another white card stock, I stamped feathers with Watermark ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. Further I coloured them with watercolours, fussy cut them and adhered on my art journal page.
I love how it  turned out with simple techniques.
Hope you would like to try it !

Thanks so much for stopping by. Don't forget to join our monthly challenge to winfabulous prize from the Rubber Dance Shop.













Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Very beautiful, Shilpa! Love the colours you have used and the background looks really interesting. Thank you so much for sharing! ♥ ♥ ♥
Absolutely adore this Shilpa, beautiful colour palette you’ve used, very dreamy :)
Hugs
Donna xx
Sue said…
This is gorgeous Shilpa, I love these soft colours, I must use them more often myself xx
Susanne Rose said…
Love this beautiful and soft colours in combination with the feathers!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!