Mixed Media Card


The colors are selected from our current challenge and I had fun to make this card.

First I got lots of paste onto the white paper and when it was dry, I came blue acrylic color on and  I rubbed Walnut stain into the cracked places so it got the distressed look.
All my layers were put on and finally I drove with a trace wheel around the edges with blue color.


 I have used A Little Birdie, Collage Mix and Round In Circles
Dina Wakley Paint, DecoArt media Crackle Paste and white gesso
Archival ink and ink Distress Walnut Stain
Old book page, watercolor paper, free paper from Sizzix, white cardboard, trace wheels and sequins




Remember! On your total stamp purchase you get 15% discount by using the code Susan2016


I hope you were inspired.

To participate in our challenge, click here.

I wish you a very good day
Hugs, Susan

Comments

Majo said…
Wow Susan, this is a very colourful and lovely creation ♥
Craftyfield said…
The crackle looks good and I like the circles as a kind of headgear or soapsuds for the lovely lady...
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you, Susan! Awesome card! The crackle is such a cool effect, and I really like your combination of stamps. The circles/bubbles stamps could be her hair or perhaps her thoughts :-)
♥ ♥ ♥
I love your mixed media card, Susan! The lady is lovely.
Wish you a nice weekend!
Hugs, Anita ♥
Gerrina said…
Beautiful colours and Texture! The lady looks so good like this! Have a fun weekend, Gerrina
Kristiina said…
So beautiful, I love the textures and shine :)
Jackie PN said…
Very cool! I love those circle stamps!
ionabunny said…
So pretty. Love all the gorgeous layers and the circles for hair. Love it. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!