Autumn Morning Card by Guest Designer Olga


Hello everyone! Olga here and I'm very happy to be a Guest Designer at the lovely Rubber Dance blog! I hope that my card will give you inspiration to make something new.





I made a autumn card "Autumn morning" using lots of Rubber Dance stamps. As you know I love everything that is close to nature and I used some natural elements from the forest to make my card more realistic. 



I used several stamps with leaves (I Love Leaves) and made very pretty butterflies using Antique Botanicals. For making leaves I stamped as usual with paints and for butterflies I used black StazOn ink, then cut everything and placed on my card. I wanted it to look natural, as if the leaves had fallen from a tree onto on my card.



Several dew drops give to the card such felling that there was some rain :) 


I wish everyone a wonderful day full of creativity!

Hugs, 
Olga :)

Stamps I have used from Rubber Dance:
I love Leaves

Anitque Botanicals


About Guest Designer Olga:

My name is Olga Kovalchuk and I'm from Russia. Creativity has always been an important part of my life and I hope that my creations make people happier. Beauty surrounds us everywhere and I always find inspiration from nature. I love to use natural materials in my creations. In my free time I love to work in the garden and enjoy the flowers and amazing plants. It makes me feel well and I learn from nature how to make flowers and leaves for my projects. I hope that my projects will inspire you to make something! :)



Click here to visit the Rubber Dance


Comments

Оля, как же я люблю твои работы! В открыточке замечательно передано настроение осени, все её краски! Узнаю твои работы по первому взгляду)))
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you, Olga! I love the colours of your card, and the stiching here and there is such a lovely detail.
It's a great combination of stamped and real leaves.
♥♥♥
Jane said…
A tag full of autumnal goodies, thanks for sharing x
Jane said…
A tag full of autumnal goodies, thanks for sharing x
Susanne Rose said…
Such a lovely card!!! You're style is so special. I love it!
Craftyfield said…
Love all the layers of colourful texture on this card!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!