A Challenge Year in Review


Helloooooo, friends, fans and adorable oddballs! (Takes one to know one, did you say?)  It's Bibi here today (in case you hadn't already guessed). As you may have heard, this month we celebrate the 1st anniversary of our challenges! That's right! One whole year already!

And what a fabulous year it was been. It has been such FUN seeing all the entries each month, and I've learned so much, been so inspired, and made some new friends, too.

I've been extremely lucky with my DesignTeam who has made such good sample makes for the challenges, and DT Katy who has organized it all. You're the besties!

I don't think this blog would have been such a fun and busy place, had it not been for our challenges. I know that many of you regular readers heard about this blog and Rubber Dance for the first time when you joined our challenges, or saw someone else's entry and followed their link back here. Thanks for staying with us! :-)

I have browsed through all of our previous 12 challenges and picked out a few entries and some makes by the DT.  I love the big variety! The only thing they have in common is that they've made with Rubber Dance stamps. Well, that and the goes-without-saying fact that they've been made by some very lovely people! Oh, and myself....

OK! Let's start at the very beginning and work our way through the year that has passed:


September 2014 - Helen

September 2014 - Gabriele


October  - Helen

October - Irit

October - Katy

October - Katy

October - Olga


November - Katy

November - RosA

December - Irit

December - Susanne


January - Lynne M

January - Shilpa

February - Hélenè


February - Julie Ann


March - Danie

March - Gabriele

March - Julie S


March - Shilpa

March - Craftyfield


April - Kristiina


April - Susanne

April - Julie Ann

April - Julie S

May - Bibi

May - Boo

May - Majo

June - Majo

June - Alice K

June - Bibi

June - Niti

July - Cazzy


July - Gail


July - Sandie

July - Katy


August - Bibi

August - Sandie 


And last, but certainly not least, this beautiful tag by Dagny in Denmark. I thought this one was a perfect end of my post today because the text on this tag is so true and all you lovely people do exactly that (more often than you realize ...) when you post on your blogs or leave kind words to someone in blogland. 


So beautiful, so true.

Our current challenge is right here and runs all throughout September.
 Come join us, why dontcha? You don't have to use stamps from Rubber Dance to join in.


Till next time, be good and... go light a candle, so to speak.

 XOX,
Bibi


If you happen to remember how you first heard about this blog (and/or our challenge), please tell us in the comments below. If you don't recall, leave a comment anyway - you know I always love hearing from you all! :) 

Comments

What a beautiful array of creations! Great to see them on one page...made my Sunday morning! Thanks for featuring my projects here, Bibi, you are adorable!
Majo said…
Lovely variety!
Craftyfield said…
What a year! I have joined the challenge every single month since the start and I believe I found it by visiting Twinkletoes (http://twinkletoes2day.blogspot.co.uk) as we both were entering a year long challenge. So glad I did... love the Rubber Dance stamps, perfect for my style, and the blog is very inspirational thank to the lovely DT. So pat on the back for Bibi, keep on blogging and crafting!
Sandra Wright. said…
I love your challenges...I'm over the moon that my entries are worthy of selection, you have made my day..x
Lizzy Hill said…
Such a wide range of STUNNING projects..... LOVE!!!!
Lynne Mizera said…
And what a fantastic year it had been!! Bibi I am in love ❤ with your style and your stamps! I was introduced to your wonderful stamps by the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers last year and I have been playing with them all year long, I only wish I could have participated more often! I regret HUGELY missing your DT call, but I have big plans to enter even more of your challenges this year. Thank you for selecting one of my projects as a highlight from your first year... I am TRULY honored 😍
Printable Art said…
Wow look at all that fabulous work! Great Job Girls!
Thank you Bibi for selecting my entry....I love what you do!
D.Ann C said…
Wow, those are some gorgeous projects! I found you through NBUS - thanks for sponsoring NBUS#5!!
Oodles and oodles of stunnig design to look through for this post! How sweet to showcase them all! I found you through a fellow blogger and entered your challenge. Can't wait to see what the next chapter brings! Hugz ~Niki
ParkNSlide said…
Happy Anniversary! A colorful and wonderfully creative collection of projects. I came to your blog through the Unruly Paper Arts blog. I won Rubber Dance Art Stamps in their March challenge. It's so much fun to play with the monthly challenges here and to see how others interpret the same themes and color palettes.
Cazzy said…
They are all gorgeous projects, and thanks for including mine Bibi. I am so glad I found your blog and stamps.

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!